Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Easter Clothes!

I have been very slow posting pictures of Easter and their church clothes for several reasons.  1 - Even though Turquoise is the color of 2010, they are not all created equal and not everyone knows that it is the color of the year, 2 - Finding a nice day outside to take pictures AND all 3 kids.

I am not sure why I even tried to get a pictures with all 3 kids.  Trying to get all 3 of them to look at the camera and smile or just look normal is not possible.  It only checks to see if I have learned patience.  I am not sure if I have learned patience, but I know a loosing battle when I see one. 

So, I tried to take a few at one spot - moved them to the next one and said never mind - go change!!  To which they all started to claim they wanted to take more pictures - Ahuh, sure!!  Go Change!!

By the way, they swear they are really trying to give me good smiles.  They just don't know how! (or so they said).
I think the best one is when I said, nobody smile.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Oh, I love these pictures. I rarely, if ever, get any pictures of all my kids smiling perfectly for the camera. I'd rather capture their personalities anyway. Is this the Easter dress you made for Charlotte? It's gorgeous. All I can say is WOW!

KT said...

hahahahaha I love it! blame it on the boys..charlotte always looks like a princess, she's got the smile thing down-hmmm maybe cause her mom takes zillions of pics...but I just realized that Atalyn doesn't know how to smile, I tell her to smile for the camera and she does the whole scary nose squish and squint eyes too.